Here is your chance. VoxEU.org launched today its Global Crisis Debate, a partnership with the UK government aimed at generating ideas for the April 2 summit of the G20.
The debate is organized around five headings:
- Development (Moderator: Dani Rodrik)
- Macro (Moderator: Philip Lane)
- Regulation (Moderator: Luigi Zingales)
- Institutional reform (Moderator: Francesco Giavazzi)
- Open markets (Moderator: Richard Baldwin)
The debate on economic development is off to a good start with contributions from Nancy Birdsall, Jose Antonio Ocampo, Arvind Subramanian, and Yung Chul Park along with a lead commentary from me. I look forward to your input.